1. To provide prosthetic legs to amputees of all races and religions free of charge.
2. To produce and provide prosthetic leg parts to departments or organisations that are working with the Prostheses Foundation of H.R.H. The Princess Mother, facilitating them in providing prosthetic legs, free of charge, to amputees.
3. To provide additional devices to help individuals with prosthetic legs to have a better quality of life and be able to earn a living.
4. To train prosthetic technicians without a bachelor’s degree from across Thailand and other countries so that they are able to operate efficiently in hospitals or medical centres.
5. To research, develop and improve the quality of prosthetic legs.
6. To collaborate with other charities or government organisations for public interest.
7. To manage the Prostheses Foundation of H.R.H. The Princess Mother as a foundation of morality and an organisation of happiness.